As you may already know – or will very soon realise – we are BIG fans of Xero (cloud accounting software).
Xero is not just an awesome tool for managing your business’ finances. Due to the huge range of apps that can be integrated (there are over 500 in the Xero app marketplace), it offers a comprehensive solution for ALL of your business operations to thrive.
The right technological solutions can simplify your life and work; improving efficiency and profitability (time is money). So, each month we will share details of a tried and tested add-on app that works alongside Xero…
This month’s featured add-on is Vend.
What is it?
Vend is retail POS, inventory management and e-commerce software. It is a complete retail management solution for inventory-based retailers. It is suitable for 1 store…up to 100+.
How does it work with Xero?
Vend and Xero seamlessly integrate. Daily sales and payment totals, cash movements, stock orders, cost-of-goods sold, and contacts flow easily between the two systems. You can sync account sales that haven’t been paid yet and Xero automatically updates when the customer has paid.
Vend supercharges your Xero reports, giving you visibility into how your business is performing and your real-time profit and loss.
How much does it cost?
Vend starts at £49 per month. The full pricing structure can be found here.
- Works on Mac, PC or iPad.
- Works offline.
- Like Xero, Vend is online, so there’s nothing to install and you can use it on any computer.
- Sell in-store or on the go (i.e. at trade shows).
- Powerful inventory management tools (simplify stock orders, transfers and stocktakes – whether you have one SKU or thousands).
- Works for e-commerce as well as in-store.
- Customisable reports (track inventory, sales history, customers and staff performance).
- Customer loyalty features (build your customer database, grow repeat business and increase shopper spend with a customisable loyalty scheme and gift cards)
Why do we recommend it?
Vend offers a simple solution for retail businesses; removing the need to transfer information from one system to another (it happens automatically). It is simple to setup and maintain and genuinely improves efficiency.